Register for a free session.
Transportation is the backbone of vibrant communities, so refreshing an established, familiar service — or launching a new one — can understandably seem a little nerve-wracking. That’s why our team built a modeling tool just as powerful as our transportation technology itself, allowing city leaders to clearly see how leveraging technology could transform a community, no matter the size.
Join our team of transit planning experts and map your new microtransit deployment using our proprietary modeling engine ViaViewer™. Building on the knowledge and data we’ve gained from providing more than 80 million rides across six continents, ViaViewer™ is sophisticated enough to map, visualize, and calculate what your new microtransit network could look like.
To build each ViaViewer™ model, we take a real map of your city and incorporate specific details from your community by first asking the right questions:
- What are common travel patterns and demand levels? Are they likely to change in the future?
- Which aspects of a service make it most useful?
- Do you have a sense of rider expectations regarding wait times and trip durations?
- What are some destinations that residents routinely visit?
- How well does your existing service meet the needs of your riders? Will service changes help meet their future needs?
The result: a pretty accurate look at how microtransit could work in your city. Neat, right?
So, what do you have to lose? Sign up, and let’s see how you could use on-demand transit to transform your community.